This press-fit hub fits lets you use Griptec Pulleys on your LSA or LS9 supercharger.
This hub features titanium bolts that reduces rotational mass in the hub and pulley, and adds strength in one of the most stressed components of your supercharger.
Note that installing this hub requires you to disassemble your nose drive (also called drive cover) on your LSA or LS9 supercharger. If you’re unclear on the process for disassembling and reassembling your supercharger drive cover, you can always send us your supercharger for us to install the hub. Call us for pricing and details.
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS/ZL1
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS/ZL1
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS/ZL1
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Base/Z06/ZR1
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Base/Z06/ZR1
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Base/Z06/ZR1
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Base/Z06/ZR1
- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Base/Z06/ZR1
- 2009 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2010 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2011 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2012 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2013 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2014 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2015 Cadillac CTS-V