Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, has now brought the same technology to the 2017 and up 3.5L V6 F150 and Raptors with the Whipple Stage 1 system.
The stage 1 systems couples the Whipple Mega Cooler, roto molded high velocity cold air intake and industry leading custom calibration to make an amazing 130* foot pounds of torque and 90* horsepower more than stock on the Raptor while the F150 3.5L produces over 130* foot pounds of torque and 100* horsepower. Even better, at 3500rpm, the systems produces over 150 foot pounds of torque over stock giving more power under the curve for incredible throttle response.
The Whipple Monster Cooler offers 54% greater volume and 8% more surface area. The bar and plate type intercooler features offset fin on both the cold and hot side, allowing for increased cooling capacity while fitting into the stock packaging, yet significantly out performing the stock cooler. Test show a 60 degree (F) drop in temperature just on the dyno, yet even bigger gains are shown during real world applications. The colder air allows increased spark advance and more O2 to the engine, resulting in more power while maintaining safety.
The Whipple high velocity air intake system boast the CAD driven, CFD modeled rotor molded plastic air intake that maximizes air speed while reducing inlet restrictions. The air system features the velocity stack gauze those filter with extra wide pleats, giving the air filter the capacity to flow over 132% more air than a stock paper filter.
The Stage 1 system heart and soul is the industry leading calibration. Whipple and it’s Ford calibration team worked feverishly using advanced tools to develop a calibration that could maximize power while being legal and safe at the same time. After countless dyno and real world testing in multiple environments, the engineers were able to extract massive levels of torque and horsepower yet maintaining factory type safety settings. Each system features the Whipple Tomahawk flash tool that allows easy uploading and downloading of the custom files. The Tomahawk also features read and erase trouble codes, live data and data logging capacity.
The Whipple Stage 1 system is the first and only 50-state legal Ecoboost complete upgrade package available today (2015-2020 CARB approved), allowing for upgrades in all 50-states. EO-D231-64.
- 160TRQ/90HP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- Over 150 foot pounds of torque increase under the curve.
- Massive Mega Cooler featuring 54% greater volume then stock intercooler.
- Heavy duty bar-plate designed intercooler.
- Offset 14FPI on cold airflow side of intercooler.
- High velocity cold air intake system for unmatched airflow.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required.
- Advanced PCM calibration using factory tools for uncomparable drive-ability and performance.
- 91 or higher octane fuel compatible.
- Powder coated heat shield.
- Unique induction whine from Whipple intake system.
- Zero cutting or modifying vehicle.
- Complete kit.
- 50-state emissions legal (MY2015-MY2017)
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor