Whipple, known for its industry leading supercharger systems and commitment to leading the market in power has now brought that same technology to the 2.3L Mustang Ecoboost with the massive Monster Cooler. The Whipple Monster Cooler offers nearly 3 times the surface area of the stock unit offering unsurpassed cooling capacity and consistent power. Testing back to back showed nearly a 90deg F drop in post intercooler temps from stock, unlocking lost power with incredible cooling capacity. The Stage 1 system includes a SCT X4 flash tool and a custom calibration to unlock the leftover power in your Ecoboost Mustang. The Whipple Stage 1 system is the first and only 50-state legal Ecoboost upgrade package available today, allowing for upgrades in all 50-states.
The factory intercooler cannot keep up during consistent power demand, easily exceeding 200deg F after the intercooler with stock tuning. That’s 200deg F air going into the motor, robbing power, reducing spark advance and requiring extra fuel to keep the powertrain live. With the Whipple Mega Cooler, temps hover nearly 100deg F cooler then stock giving more horsepower and torque then stock, without ever changing the calibration or other bolt on parts. Even better, the temp maintains consistent run after run where the stock one continues to rise.
Couple the massive air-to-air intercooler with other aftermarket bolt-ons and see the power climb even greater. A must have for any Ecoboost Mustang owners who want more power without sacrificing reliability. Intercooler kits come with the silicone hose, clamps, adapters and hardware needed for a simple installation. No cutting or grinding required.
50 State Legal: EO D231-64
- 80TRQ/80HP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- Over 100 foot pounds of torque increase under the curve.
- Massive Mega Cooler features 287% more surface area than stock intercooler.
- Massive Mega Cooler features 272% greater volume then stock intercooler.
- Temperature drops of nearly 90deg F vs stock intercooler.
- Compatible with other aftermarket intake systems.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required.
- Advanced PCM calibration using advanced tools for uncomparable drive-ability and performance.
- 91 or higher octane fuel compatible.
- Zero cutting or modifying vehicle.
- SCT X4 flash tool included.
- 50-state emissions legal