The TVS2650 ‘Hot Rod’ kit for LS3 based engine applications is designed for all GM engines with LS3 heads. Designed to work with LS3 and LSA drive systems, this jackshaft-based system is geared for your high horsepower hot rod and race applications capable of up to 1,500HP, with appropriate engine and vehicle modifications.
Designed to fit GM small block V8 engines with LS3 style cylinder heads. Vehicle fitment is the end user’s responsibility. Vehicle installation may require a new hood, or cut out in the hood to accommodate supercharger, plus possible cowl trimming. These units for for early model hot rods / street rods / protouring cars and trucks.
****Custom Colors add two weeks to the 4 week lead time****
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger system complete with LS3 specific lower manifold, intercooler and jackshaft drive system
- 2.65L displacement Roots-type supercharger with Eaton TVS(r) Technology comprising of the high helix, four-lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range, capable of 24,000rpm and 2.4 pressure ratio
- Patent-pending Supercharger housing designed to deliver huge airflow at high engine speeds for maximum horsepower levels
- Quick change, cartridge style jackshaft system with high torque/low inertia carbon fiber driveshaft
- High flow charge air cooler and massive 1-inch (-16ORB) ports reduce coolant restriction allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency. The coolant ports accept most aftermarket fittings, allowing endless customizability
- High flow inlet duct designed for electronic throttles with GM LT5 bolt pattern. Also works with Magnuson’s 109mm mechanical throttle body P/N 98-05-40-007. Also compatible with 112mm Nick Williams throttle body
- Set up for port injection fuel system with hard anodized, extruded aluminum fuel rails with ½” thru bore. Does not include injectors or fuel crossovers
- Includes press-on hub for 2-piece pulley (not included) and interchangeable rear cog belt system allowing for drive ratio optimization. Supplied with standard 32 and 34 tooth cogs for up to 6% overdrive of front pulley. Additional 30-38 cog tooth pulleys available in two tooth increments
- Fast response, vacuum bypass system designed to unload supercharger at engine idle speeds and allow intercooled air to be re-circulated through the supercharger for rapid cool down