Introducing Magnuson’s TVS1900 Supercharger system for the 19-21 5.7L Toyota Tundra! Engineered specifically for the 3UR-FE, this system matches your Tundra’s V8 as if it were factory equipment with Toyota-level fit and finish and bolts on like OEM parts. The Tundra TVS1900 supercharger puts a mammoth 543hp and 535lb-ft on tap at the crank for the power and torque of a much larger engine – at any altitude.
This roots type blower is integrated right into a redesigned and enlarged intake manifold, along with two massive air-to-liquid charge coolers to maintain consistent air charge temperatures. Keeping heat soak at bay, those twin coolers are aided by a front mounted heat exchanger with an electric water pump to keep the coolant flowing. The all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact under the hood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and bypass valve to retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising.
- 543hp & 535lbs-ft at the crank in standard form on an unmodified truck
- Positive displacement roots blower provides instant Response with zero Lag
- Robust cooling for consistent all-day-long performance
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock vehicle
- Installs can usually be completed within one day
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-50
**Attention model year 2020 Toyota Tundra starters will remain energized for 3-5 seconds as a known effect of the calibration. Note the starter will NOT remain engaged once the engine is running and therefore will not have a detrimental effect on the starter or ring gear.
**Please note: there is a current 12 week lead time for this part
- 2019 Toyota Tundra
- 2020 Toyota Tundra
- 2021 Toyota Tundra