Magnuson Superchargers Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6 Supercharger System
Magnuson Toyota Tacoma MP90 Supercharger System
Magnuson is proud to announce the Toyota Tacoma Supercharger System is now available for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6. The OEM look of our integral supercharger system on this platform allows for a single large charge air cooler, a larger plenum and tapered runners just to name a few advancements. At around 6 psi, the Tacoma Supercharger System makes an amazing 305hp and 335lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank, all with CARB certification (pending).
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s fifth generation supercharger unit, the MP90. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style pump, utilizing Eaton’s lightweight, three-lobe 60 degree twisted rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance to the unit itself.
The positive displacement supercharger offers power instantly as the throttle is pressed. Boost pressure builds with no perceived lag commonly associated with other types of forced induction, and provides a large increase in torque across the entire power band. Throttle control is linear and predictable and makes for an excellent driving experience both in daily driving and wide-open acceleration.
Since the supercharger does not compress air as it moves through the rotors, it’s extremely efficient during light throttle and cruising situations. Unlike screw-type positive displacement superchargers that are always compressing, the MP90 unit can internally bypass unwanted air, resulting in negligible parasitic loss during cruising and therefore far greater fuel economy.
The single cast unit and appropriately sized rotating group eliminates potential leak points and allows for a slim, compact design without sacrificing key airflow design characteristics. The unit features a high velocity flow path through the supercharger rotors and an unrestricted discharge port into the appropriately sized plenum. The large plenum equalizes flow across all ports as air feeds evenly through the low-pressure-drop, dual internal air-to-water charge air coolers. Finally, the ports are separated into individual runners, offering greater operation by eliminating cross-fire.
Internally the large charge air cooler features a louvered fin design, which minimizes pressure drop while achieving excellent cooling effectiveness. The extruded multi-rib tubing maximizes heat extraction to be carried away through the large bore coolant re-circulation lines. Externally, supercharger coolant is pumped through a large front mounted low temperature radiator where it’s cooled and circulated back through the charger again.
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6
- Also available in as a “Tuner Kit” without calibration for other 4.0L V6 platforms, please enquirer within.
- 305hp & 335lbs-ft at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck.
- Calibration included for standard kit (via-OBDII flash device included).
- Includes Magnuson’s 3yr/36,000ml warranty.
- CARB certification (D-488-40).
- MSRP of US$5,995 including calibration.
- Installs can usually be completed within one day.
- Also available as a “Tuner kit”, please inquire within.
- Supercharger – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty on supercharger hardware.
- Electronics – 1 Year Limited Warranty on electrical components.
- Standard Power Train – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty.
- Optional Power Train – 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty.
- Eaton MP90 rotor group
- Kit produces 6 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.)
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install)
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss)
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports)
- High Flow Fuel Injectors
- Supercharger specific Spark Plugs
- Maintains all OE sensors
- High Flow Air Filter
- Utilises OE throttle body
- 2005 Toyota Tacoma
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma
- 2008 Toyota Tacoma
- 2009 Toyota Tacoma
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma
- 2013 Toyota Tacoma
- 2014 Toyota Tacoma
- 2015 Toyota Tacoma