Boost the power output of your 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L LT1 while retaining factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability with Magnuson’s TVS2300 Supercharger Kit.
This kit delivers tire shredding power of 550+ horsepower and 510+ foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels @ 6 psi. Besides peak horsepower and torque this supercharger offers significantly enhanced "under the curve" power gains delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really puts you back in your seat.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large charge air coolers keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted low temperature radiator, electric water pump, coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature. Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged Camaro SS to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy – giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our Magnuson Supercharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, and charge air coolers come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts during your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free so you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed.
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory Camaro hood and requires no body modifications
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GM’s specification
- Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Back-to-back testing verifies the intercooler system is superior
- Quick-connect fittings for easier installation
- Upgradable throttle body adaptor available for large throttle bodies
- Drive pulley options available for high-boost applications
- 6th Generation TVS2300 Heartbeat Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required
- Supercharger – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty on supercharger hardware
- Electronics – 1 Year Limited Warranty on electrical components
- Standard Power Train – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty
- Optional Power Train – 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty
- Sealed supercharger rotor assembly requires no maintenance or oil change
- CARB E.O.# D-488-34
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. – 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
Average Installation Time
- 10-12 Hours
Size and Weight
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Box 1 Size: 34"x20"x16"
- Box 1 Weight: 85 lbs.
- Box 2 Size: 27"x14"x18"
- Box 2 Weight: 40 lbs.