2005-2006 Mustang GT 4.6L 3V, V-3 Si, Complete System, Satin 4FU218-010L
2005-2006 Mustang GT 4.6L 3V, V-3 Si, Complete System, Satin
- Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The high-output complete systems boost stock 2005-2008 vehicles to 462HP.
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency computer-designed impeller and housing design developed in Vortech’s supercharger test cell for optimum performance
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
2005-2008 Complete Systems – Included Components and Features
50-State Smog Legal for Some Vehicles
Complete systems are smog legal for some 4.6L Mustangs per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
Not Smog Legal for Some 2005 Models
These systems are not smog legal in California for 2005 model year vehicles built on or before April 30, 2005. For these particular vehicles, these systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
CARB Executive Order # D-213-27
2007 Systems No Longer Smog Legal
2007 systems produced after June 12, 2008 are not exempt. These systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. .
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Available with V-3 superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. .