SuperchargersOnline.com Dealer Program Welcomes New Manufacturers
Dear Prospective Reseller,
The SuperchargersOnline.com Dealer Program has enjoyed tremendous success since it’s inaugural launch earlier this year. Through the program, our Dealers have enjoyed access to products from the largest names in the supercharger industry – all at a reasonable price! I hope that your company has taken advantage of our Dealer Program, or is planning to do so. With the addition of Stillen (Infiniti and Nissan), Edelbrock (Ford and GM), A & A Corvette (LS1, LS2, LS6 & LS7) and VF-Engineering (BMW, Porsche, VW) to the SuperchargersOnline.com family of superchargers, there are over 15 manufacturers to choose from! And the list keeps growing.
Our Dealer Program is designed to be simple and fair – no buy-ins or minimum orders. Our Dealer Program is designed for the smaller performance shop or installation center and offers very reasonable discounts on an impressive line of supercharger products with virtually no restrictions. With the initial success of the Dealer Program, our hopes have been realized. We have been able to increase our volume through our Dealer Program, and have negotiated lower prices, from the manufacturers, on our Dealers’ behalf. Our pricing through this program has been further reduced so that it really gives you some room to realize profits between your cost and the suggested retail price of each supercharger kit. Please see the New Dealer Pricing section below.
At SuperchargersOnline.com we take great pride in the high level of service we provide to our Dealers. Our staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and caring and we give you many ways to communicate with us through our website, through e-mail, and on the phone. Our order-processing system is known as the most efficient in the industry and our online order tracking system gives you 24-hour access to the latest information about your order (payment status, estimated ship dates, tracking numbers, etc.).
To get started, all you need to do is fax us a copy of your company’s business license and resellers permit along with the shipping/contact information for your company. You will also need to print out a resale card, sign it and fax it to us with the above information. If you have any questions regarding our dealer program, please do not hesitate to call us at 818-518-9889.
We hope that you will take advantage of the tremendous savings offered through the SuperchargersOnline.com Dealer Program and we wish you the best of luck in this exciting industry.
Dealer Accounts Manager
Dealer Program Details (as of 11/21/02)
Please call for dealer pricing.
SuperchargersOnline.com reserves the right to decline doing business with any Distributor. Each Distributor must have a valid Federal Tax ID number, Sellers Permit (Resale License), signed resale card, and/or Business License (depending on what is required to legally conduct business in your geographic region). Each Distributor must be an automotive or marine-related business and must reside in an established and permanent location. The business must have experience with the installation of superchargers and be fully capable of installing any of the systems sold by SuperchargersOnline.com. The business must also be willing to provide post-installation support to the customer at no charge should an installation problem arise – in other words, the work must be guaranteed. In order to receive the above posted pricing structure, the business must first purchase any one (1) supercharger system from SuperchargersOnline.com at our normal posted price.
TERMS / CONDITIONS GOVERNING SALE
SuperchargersOnline.com has posted a detailed sales agreement on our website at terms conditions. Resellers must agree to all the terms set forth on that page, including the return policy.
Dealer discounts are available only for payment by cash, company check or cashiers check in US Dollars to be received at 4615 E INDUSTRIAL AVE UNIT 1H SIMI VALLEY, CA 93063. Company checks must clear before product ships. Credit card payments are not accepted for dealer pricing. For dealers ordering over the telephone, a credit card may be used, however, a 3% surcharge will apply in accordance with CA CIVIL § 1748.1(c). If a dealer elects to pay our normal posted price (non-dealer price), this surcharge will not apply. No dealer will be placed on a credit account.
• Orders that are canceled before any product is shipped will be subject to a 10-percent processing fee.
• Superchargers Online will NOT accept ANY returns on ATI ProCharger Products.
• Superchargers Online will NOT accept ANY returns on electronic items. (ie. Fuel Pumps, Coil Packs, Programmers, etc.)
• Superchargers Online offers a 30-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact a Superchargers Online customer support representative.
Please call 818-518-9889 or e-mail our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
• All products returned MUST BE: 100-percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
• The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
• Superchargers Online strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier that can provide you with “Proof of Delivery” for your protection.
• Superchargers Online recommends your package returns properly so no damage will occur to the parts during transit. Make sure all items are secure and cannot cause damage to each other during shipment. If Non-defective parts arrive damaged, we have a right to refuse the return. All returns have to be in like new condition.
• All non-defective returns must be in “like new condition”: “Like new condition” is defined as all parts having no damage, complete, no missing parts and blemish free.
• If merchandise arrives damaged: save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Superchargers Online immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick-up of damaged merchandise.
• DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Superchargers Online within 30-days from the invoice date, at Superchargers Online’s discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
• Manufacturer restrictions apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30-days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply.
• NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Superchargers Online within 30 days from the invoice date, at Superchargers Online’s discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 20-percent restocking fee. Any credits will be issued by check or a credit card by Superchargers Online within 30-days of receiving the returned goods.
All orders must be sent via fax machine with a legible purchase order and will be responded to by a return fax confirmation from a representative of the Wholesale Department. When ordering please supply the following information: return fax number, part numbers, detailed part description, name, address, phone number, shipping address, shipping terms, if we are expected to conduct a customer drop-ship, and method of payment.
Every effort will be made to ship your order in full and as soon as possible. We ship all orders FedEx guaranteed ground service, unless otherwise specified, and upon request, we will notify you of the date of shipment, FEDEX tracking numbers (if available) and any C.O.D. charges. Some orders are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer in order to save delivery time, and not all manufacturers offer the accessibility of tracking numbers, therefore sometimes it is impossible to obtain a tracking number.
No product shall be shipped until payment has been received in full. Shipping and handling charges on all orders vary depending on size, weight, insured value and shipping destination. Our online shopping cart will provide an estimate for shipping charges. Occasionally actual shipping charges differ from those quoted, in which case you will be contacted by a SuperchargersOnline.com representative before your order is processed. For the Customer’s protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer’s credit card. In some circumstances, international shipping may be available. Email email@example.com for details.
Refused orders will result in the Distributor’s account being placed on an “on-hold” status until all freight charges and a 20% restocking fee is paid. SuperchargersOnline.com will take every measure necessary to rectify all non-payments of freight charges and a 20% restocking fee.
All cancellations must be sent via email and be followed by a verbal telephone confirmation with a representative of the Wholesale Department. Depending on the status of the order, the cancellation could be subject to a 20% restocking fee and/or a 5% processing fee.
All Dealers will have the same pricing schedule and every effort will be taken to ensure that all pricing is correct and up to date. However, prices are subject to change due to manufacturer’s pricing policies.